- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Mindzayev: firings of South Ossetian settlements continue2008-12-01 10:33
At night of December, 1st , Georgian side again fired at several border settlements in South Ossetia, informed BIA (Baltic Information Agency) alluding to Mikhail Mindzayev, the Interior Minister of South Ossetia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Mindzayev, the automatic weapon fire came from Georgian settlement Kveshi. No casualties.
The Minister pointed out that South Ossetian border settlements «come under fire practically every night, it's a system».
«Our forces are primed, we are ready to repulse attack, but we resist provocations - and these were the provocations. », - the Minister said.