- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia exchanges scrap iron to Turkish medicines2010-07-26 11:53
According to the National Service of Statistics of Georgia, Turkey remains the biggest trade partner of Georgia - Business-Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Statistics say the trade turnover with Turkey for the 6 months of 2010 amounted over USD 496 mln, out of them export amounts about USD 117 mln; import - USD 379 mln.
The main export of Georgia is still scrap ferrous metal. The main import from Turkey to Georgia are medicines.
Azerbaijan is the second biggest trade partner of Georgia, Ukraine - the third.
In January-June 2010 the trade turnover of Georgia amounted USD 3 bn, and it's by 18 per cent higher the rate of the similar period of 2009.