- Zurab Chiaberashvili released on bail 2013-05-23 14:47
- Tbilisi Mayor is ready to go to prison 2013-05-23 13:00
- Georgia takes annual meeting of the members of IMF Dutch group 2013-05-23 12:25
- Georgia on the verge of a measles epidemic 2013-05-23 11:52
- Council of Europe calls on Georgian authorities to protect gays from homophobes 2013-05-22 16:12
- Merabishvili does not plead guilty 2013-05-22 14:36
- Giga Bokeria accuses Ivanishvili of persecution of leaders of National Movement 2013-05-22 12:42
Georgian minister danced in a Canadian strip club2010-07-26 11:58
New hit of Facebook is a photo of Vera Kobalia, the Minister of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia, depicting her, her sister, and three other women at the stage of a strip club - the VZGLYAD.
According to Asaval-Dasavali, the media which published the photo, it was filmed in February, in the course of the Winter Olympics in Vancouver, in a night club in Canada.
Mass media suggest the President of Georgia, Mikheil Saakashvili, staying in Canada these days to watch the Olympics, liked Vera Kobalia, and he must be responsible for appointing a 28-year old woman the Minister of Economy.