- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Yanukovich saved Saakashvili from more headache - expert2010-07-26 12:35
Paata Zakareishvili, the Georgian expert, believes that extension of Russian navy's deployment in Crimea to 2042 was favourable for Georgian government - Regnum.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In is view, in case Russia had to seek for another place for its ships, part would definitely go Abkhazian coast, to Georgia's anxiety.
Today a high rank from the Russian Navy stated the possibility of re-deployment of part of Black Sea Navy ships to Ochamchira [Abkhazia] isn't even discussed.
In April 2009 Moscow and Sokhumi signed agreement on joint efforts for guarding borders. Over 350 km of stare border were taken under guard of Russian forces, out of them 215 km of marine, 98 km of land, and 39 km of river border.