- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU Foreign Ministers to discuss Georgia2010-07-26 13:10
Today the meeting of Foreign Ministers of the EU countries will be held - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Catherine Ashton, the EU Vice-President, the High Commissioner for Security Policy, will present a report drawing results of the visit to Georgia.
Besides, EU Foreign Ministers will discuss beginning of negotiations on Georgia's associated membership in the EU.