- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Exhibition in memory of photojournalist Klimchuk in Tbilisi2008-12-01 12:21
An exhibition in memory of Alexander Klimchuk, a photojournalist, killed on August,10th, during the war in South Ossetia, will be held in ombudsman's office in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The event is organized by Youth Front, a non-governmental organization, New Region (Noviy Region) informs.
According to its representative, Irakiy Kordzaya, about 20 photographs made by Alexander Klimchuk, will be exhibited. The majority of them he made as he was working in conflict areas. The exhibition will be held in his birthday and will be open up to December, 2nd (inclusive).
Alexander Klimchuk was born on November, 30th, 1981 in Tbilisi. In 2002 he graduated from the department of journalism, and then worked in ITAR-TASS.