- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
NATO-mania in Georgia is fading2010-07-26 18:36
According to the survey by USA NDI subsidiary, only 59 per cent of Georgians in this or that degree would like to see their country in NATO - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
34 per cent of the respondents support the idea only "partly".
9 per cent are strongly against Georgia's joining that military bloc.
7 per cent chose "basically don't support" option.
The rest found difficulty answering.
In 2008 supporters of joining were amounted 77 per cent of respondent.