- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili is trusted no longer2010-07-27 12:27
Proceeding from the National Democratic Institute [NDI] trust rating, society trusts Gigi Ugulava, the Mayor of Tbilisi, more than Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia - interpressnews.ge.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The first place in the rating occupies the Patriarch Ilia II. Second came Gigi Ugulava.
Mikheil Saakashvili is the third. The fourth position is occupied by Giorgi Targamadze, the leader of Christian Democrats.
Giorgi Akhvlediani, one of the leaders of Christian-Democratic movement, confirmed the result in the air of Palitra radio.
The survey was held all around Georgia from June 24th to July 4th, 2053 respondent participated. NDI's survey is financed by the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency, and Caucasian Research Resource Centre.