- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Serbia doesn’t want let Kosovo go2010-07-27 13:12
The parliament of Serbia stated a draft resolution, implying new negotiations on Kosovo, would be presented for consideration of the UN General Assembly - Interfax.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Parliamentarians believe that in case with Kosovo a decision, non-contradicting the Constitution of Serbia, must be worked out.
The International Court of the UN stated that unilateral recognition of sovereignty by the autonomous region of Kosovo doesn't contradict frames of international legislation. Serbia, in its turn, stated it would never recognize independency of Kosovo.