- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia is a champion in business registration simplicity2010-07-27 16:41
In accordance with the World Bank conclusion, registration of business in Georgia is simpler than in any other country of the world - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Georgia won the first place because only one day is needed to register a business there. According to estimation of the WB, similar procedure takes 20 days in Bulgaria, 31 day in Russia, 33 days in Greece.
Vera Kobalia, the Minister of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia, says this news can cause a new wave of investors' interest to Georgian economy.
Registration of business in Georgia can also be done in online regime, RosBalt reports.