- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Agreement with Azerbaijan is very valuable for Georgia2010-07-27 17:29
Nika Gilauri, the PM of Georgia, sees reached agreement on transit corridor with Azerbaijan as very important - interpressnews.ge.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The PM announced it at today's sitting of the government. He added the transit corridor from China and Azerbaijan via Georgia would connect the latter with Europe.
At the sitting the Minister added the issue, implying construction of a transit corridor was discussed even in the course of Ilham Aliyev's [President of Azerbaijan] visit to Batumi. He added that making this decision was necessary for increasing additional cargo traffic, which would lead to creation of new working places and additional income.