- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EUMM in Georgia mandate extended2010-07-27 18:36
David Jagalania, the deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia, positively assesses the prolongation of the mandate for the EU Monitoring Mission in Georgia for one year- interpressnews.ge.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Before the sitting of the government Jagalania said this fact witnesses the EU's interest in reinforcement and maintenance of security in the regions.
Georgia also hopes for mandate's full-fledged implementation in the occupied territories. David Jagalania thinks it will be possible in the nearest time.