- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Vera Kobalia discourages her department from loving jazz2010-07-28 10:38
The Minister of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia is discontent with work of her employees - Kommersanti radio.gt-en-newsitem-inside
When she visited the Ajara Information Centre of Tourism, she found only security guards, the center itself was closed.
Later she learnt the employees were at a jazz festival, and that is why they had locked the doors.
Mass media reported that because of this incident Kobalia decided to fire all personnel of the tourist department. But everyone is still preserving own position. The Information Centre of Tourism was opened on July 27th 20009.