- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Geneva Talks finished2010-07-28 13:09
The communiqué, adopted after discussions, claimed that agreement of all members of the conference must be reached to protect free movement in "occupied territories" of Abkhazia and South Ossetia principle - rustavi2.ge.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the document, despite arrests the general situation is stable. The Russian side presented own point of view: it is against submitting to the UN a resolution on condition of refugees and IDPs of Abkhazia and South Ossetia.
It's worthy mentioning that despite the protest note of Sergey Bagapsh, the Abkhaz delegation was present. OSCE highlights the importance of incident prevention and response mechanism. The organisation's statement says the problems of local population must be solved, as well as a wide range of humanitarian issues, and it requires regular meetings without any pre-requisites. The next round of Geneva Talks will be held on October 14th.
Tbilisi expects no important conclusions after the 12th round. Yet they believe that negotiating in this format is necessary. Georgian legislators say exactly in the framework of such meetings an opportunity of de-occupation exists.