- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
“Interesting Jews” to finance Our Georgia2010-07-28 15:26
Shalva Khachapuridze, the leader of For Victory pro-opposition party, claimed his intention to return it the previous name - Our Georgia, Regnum reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Khachapuridze, the name was the idea of his supporter, the now late tycoon and politician Badri Patarkatsishvili; and when Irakli Alasania called his party Our Georgia-Free Democrats, he simply stole it.
"The great role in decision to rename our party was played by the due request of Patarkatsishvili's friends, who live abroad, and decided to finance us. They are Jews, very interesting people, who won't stop till Saakashvili's power comes to an end," he highlighted.