- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia might face recession2010-07-28 15:50
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development [EBRD] stated Georgia fully depends on international donors - Kommersanti radio.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the predictions of EBRD, decrease of tempo of economy growth and recession don't threaten Georgia, but there is still some danger.
On estimation of European analytics, the menace Georgia is facing is trade deficit - in the first part of 2010 import in the country exceeded export by 4 times.