- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Afghanistan teaches Georgia to defend itself2010-07-28 17:09
Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia met with leaders of Ministry of Defense and claimed Georgia would be not cutting, but building up its military presence in Afghanistan - Trend.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He said the experience, received by Georgian military in Iraq, was one-sided, as they were trained for a military operation. "In Afghanistan, in process of participating in NATO operation, we are taught to defend our country. American generals are satisfied with training of our fighters," he underlined.
According to Saakashvili, Georgia also has a direct interest in participating in the operation in Afghanistan, as wants sustainable peace to be established there.