- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian parliamentarians have secrets from mass media2010-07-28 18:48
Scientific circles together with community will discuss the draft of amendments to the Constitution - interpressnews.ge.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The meeting is being held in the Parliament.
Pavle Kublashvili, the chairman of the meeting and of the parliamentary committee for legal affairs, said its aim is to consider all the amendments thoroughly, without political biases. He asked mass media to keep out in the course of the process do not impede successful discussion.
The Constitutional Commission was formed last week. The Commission is chaired by Speaker David Bakradze. It will function for one month, then all remarks will be introduced, and in this edition the bill will be discussed by the Parliament.