- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kobalia: Russia requests misinformation in Canadian mass media2010-07-30 14:28
Vera Kobalia, the Minister of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia, claimed the messages saying she never worked at Global TV [Canadian television] are false and being spread on Russia's request - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In her opinion, Russia "doesn't want reinforcement of Georgia and its becoming a strong country, and development of economy" and in this regard ordered misinformation in Canadian mass media. The Minister stated she really worked in Global TV.
Some Canadian newspapers said Kobalia falsified own biography. One of the media said she never was a producer in Global TV.