- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia’ high prices repel tourists2010-07-30 15:12
According to public opinion researchers, Georgian resorts are more expensive than Turkish or even European ones - Trend.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In Georgia, one tourist spends USD 337 a day at average. Yet one day in French resort will cost in average EUR 100 [USD 130.69]. Tourists also complain about expensive souvenirs.
Tourists, arriving in Georgia, are mostly Germans, Americans, British, French. Most of them visit only Tbilisi.
As for aims, 30 per cent come to establish business contacts; 25 per cent are willing to see relatives and friends; only 23 per cent come to have rest.
The survey revealed that most tourists are attracted by human relations, hospitality, climate, and cuisine.