- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
More and more rumours around American Monolith2010-07-30 16:18
Vera Kobalia, the Minister of Economy of Georgia, disclaims messages the PM declined her project concerning American Monolith company - Kommersanti radio.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Minister says the project is developing. She said be it American Monolith or any other company, she would meet with all the investors. Kobalia added with everyone she would discuss the planned investments and help in creating working places in Georgia.
According to mass media messages, Gilauri declined American Monolith project, as well as Grigol Gobejashvili, the ex-deputy Minister of Economy had done. In both case the reason was the same - absence of banking guarantees from the side of investors.
American Monolith is an affiliate of Silkroad Group. It's another enterprise, Silkroad Motors, is in a black list of sales.