- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
World Bank to allocate Georgia USD 50 mln more2010-07-30 16:47
The World Bank allocates Georgia another USD 50 mln - Business Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
USD 40 mln will be given as a lax credit on the International Association of Development line.
The rest will be allocated as a usual loan from the WB directing agency - the International Bank of Reconstruction and Development.
According to the bank's statement, the aim of the project is support of governmental reform program to ease consequences of the decrease, for favouring sanitation, and preparation for post-crisis growth.