- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Students to come to power in Georgia2010-07-30 17:17
Vera Kobalia, the Minister of Economy and Sustainable Development, astonished Georgian community with her proposals - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Firstly, she announced every Friday an open day in her ministry. In the aforesaid day her study will be available for everyone. Visitors will be able to make appointments and turn to the minister with their questions.
"I must know for sure and directly what worries our community, what questions and remarks it has," she said.
Secondly, the Ministry organized a "Minister for a Day" contest for 12th formers. Kobalia will receive letters from contestants, describing a working day plan of a potential official and view of Ministry's work by school students.