- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA: not a month without Georgia2010-08-02 10:57
The U.S. delegation of assistants of U.S. Congressmen starts its official visit to Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
They are planned to hold meetings with representatives of U.S. embassy, members of Parliament, Minister for European Integration Giorgi Baramidze, deputy Foreign Minister Giga Bokeria, Security Council Secretary Eka Tkeshelashvili, Speaker David Bakradze, Minister for Reintegration Temur Iakobashvili, PM advisor Vakhtang Lezhava, deputy Minister of Justice Tina Burjaliani, deputy Interior Minister Eka Zguladze, Minister of Eduation Dimitri Shashkin, deputy Minister of Defense Nona Harshiladze.
Besides, meetings with representatives of NGOs, non-parliamentary opposition, head of EUMM in Georgia Hansjörg Haber are planned, as well as a trip to Kakheti, settlements with refugees, Mtskheta, and visiting the Museum of Occupation.
On July 5th Hillary Clinton, the U.S. Secretary of State paid an official visit to Georgia, in the course of which nearly the same program was presented.