- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi Mayor can become the President of Georgia – political scientist2010-08-02 11:37
Giogi Khukhashvili, the political scientist, believes that Tbilisi Mayor Gigi Ugulava is now one of the most possible presidential candidates for next elections - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In his view, Ugulava's ambitions to become the head of state are "absolutely logical" as he is a key figure in a political range.
Out of opposition leaders Khukhashvili singles out Irakli Alasania, the Our Georgia-Free Democrats leader. Yet, in the view of the political scientists, it can happen only if the electoral milieu changes.
Next presidential election must be held in Georgia in 2013.