- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia charges South Ossetia in firings of Georgian settlements2008-12-01 16:57
According to Georgian Interior Ministry, Georgian settlements Koshka, Kveshi and Mereti were fired at night of December, 1st from territories controlled by South Ossetian servicemen.gt-en-newsitem-inside
«The intensive firing lasted for about an hour. No victims. », - the Ministry informed.
Tbilisi regarded this fact as another provocation and claimed that Georgian side started no fire in reply.
Local people said that shot from practically any type of a gun. Though no-one was injured in the result of the incident, serious damage was caused to houses. The EU monitors arrived at the fired settlements to study the details of the incident.