- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
WB endorsed decision on allocating Georgia another credit2010-08-02 13:15
World Bank confirmed decision on allocating Georgia a USD 85 mln credit - Kommersanti radio.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Board claimed the credit would be aimed at supporting budget. The foreign debt of Georgia increased by almost 19 per cent over the recent year.
On June 30th 2010 it amounted USD 3 464 795 000. The debt from selling treasuries amounts USD 500 mln. To international organisations Georgia owes USD 2.5 bn.