- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Regular sea communication between Russia and Abkhazia started2010-08-02 14:51
Sea communication between Tuapse [Russia] and Gagra [Abjkhazia] became regular - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The route of vessels go on Tuapse - Lazarevskoye- Dagomys- Sochi- Adler - Gagra.
Irbis vessels can carry 140 passengers, Kometa can conduct faster trips.
The customs control will be conducted in Sochi.
Administration of Sochi explained the resumption of sea communication with Abkhazia will allow to relieve land parts of the border, as at the pinnacle of resort season up to 35 000 citizens go to and fro via Adler checkpoint.
In August Novorossiysk port-Sochi cargo port communication via cars and ferries is planned to be started. The way on ferry will take 6-8 hours.