- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian parliamentary opposition won’t be involved in cooperation of Georgia and the USA2010-08-02 17:48
At the meeting with American Congressmen with parliamentary opposition only Nikoloz Laliashvili, the representative of Christian Democrats was present - interpressnews.ge.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The meeting was held in the Parliament. Laliashvili said important issues of bilateral cooperation were discussed.
"At the meeting we discussed Constitutional reforms, improvement of electoral system, issues concerning defense of the country," he noted.
U.S. Congressmen met with representatives of the U.S. embassy, and also with the parliamentary majourity. The American delegation will finish its visit on August 7th, one day before the 2nd anniversary of the August war of 2008.