- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia wants to reform American and European political vocabulary2010-08-02 18:37
Today the delegation of the U.S. Congressmen assistants has met with the Vice PM State Minister for European and Atlantic Integration, Giorgi Baramidze - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The agenda included results of August war of 2008 and Georgia's desire to join NATO, investing in Georgian economy, facilitation of visa regime between Georgia and the USA.
Baramidze said that in the course of the meeting the issue of confirming the "occupation" term in official documents of the USA and Europe was discussed.