- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Baramidze and U.S. delegation touched upon Russian-Georgian relations2010-08-03 10:43
Giorgi Baramidze, the Vice PM and the State Minister for European and Atlantic Integration, and the U.S. delegation discussed issues of bilateral relations of Georgia and the USA, and touched upon bilateral relations of Georgia and the USA, as well as Georgian-Russian conflict - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According the Vice PM, the sides talked on delicate issues, connected with Russia. He underlined that "occupation" word must e introduced as an official term in all documents of Europe and the USA. What American Congressmen assistants think about it, remains unknown.
Besides, the Vice PM noted the issues of Georgia's integration into NATO were also discussed at the meeting.