- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Federal Security Service: Georgian special services prepare terrorist acts in South Ossetia and Abkhazia2008-12-01 17:30
According to the Federal Security Service of Russia, Georgian special services prepare terrorist acts and subversions against Russian army in South Ossetia and Abkhazia. This conclusion is drawn from the fact of increased activity of Georgian reconnaissance and subversion special units.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Georgian administration does not decline the use of force to integrate South Ossetia and Abkhazia back to Georgia. To achieve these objectives, measures to destabilize the situation in the republics, are taken, reconnaissance and subversion activities against Russian contingent increased". - stated General Lieutenant Vladimir Nosov, the First Deputy of the Head of the Military Intelligence Department of the Federal Security Service (Russia) in the comment, published today in The Komsomolskaya Pravda.
"To do it, - the general said, - they are going to get militants from Pankisi gorge and so-called guerillas of the White Legion involved".