- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gilauri is content with current economic rates in Georgia2010-08-03 17:52
Nika Gilauri, the Prime Minister of Georgia, today has summarized the economic development of the country in the first half of 2010 - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In particular, he noted he was content with activities of commercial banks, which significantly increased their commercial portfolios over 6 months - from GEL 5.3 bn [USD 2.91 bn] to GEL 5.9 bn [USD 3.24 bn] .
The volume of deposits increased from GEL 3.4 bn [USD 1.87 bn] to GEL 3.9 bn [USD 2.14 bn].
Gilauri also noticed the growth of export by 40 per cent in comparison to the rate of the simila period of 2009.