- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Foreign Ministry of Georgia expressed condolences to Pakistan2010-08-04 10:57
The Foreign Ministry of Georgia expressed its condolences to Pakistani authorities over the numerous victims of the flood - Novosti- Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia expresses deep sorrow over the flood that struck the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and left hundreds of people dead.
On behalf of the Government and people of Georgia, the Ministry extends the solidarity and profound condolences to the families of the victims," the statement says.
The flood was caused by monsoon rains, which made several rivers in the North- West burst their banks. The death toll reached 1 500; over 980 000 were left homeless.