- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Obama to stop war on September 1st2010-08-04 11:12
U.S. President Barack Obama will present a confirmation the country will stop combat actions in Iraq on August 31st 2010 - RBC.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He stated the military would be replaced with diplomats and expressed hope their efforts would be sufficient to conduct the due course in the Middle East. In this way the President tries to fulfill the promise on changing the strategy to Iraq, made right after inauguration.
The U.S. Armed Forces are supposed to start training Iraqi troops and defense of the interests of America in the region. At the present moment 65 000 U.S. soldiers are deployed in the territory of Iraq.