- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Iakobashvili responded to Medvedev2010-08-04 11:57
Temur Iakobashvili, the Stare Minister for Reintegration of Georgia stated that if Russia would exert pressure on Belarus till the former executes its policy of Abkhazia and South Ossetia recognition - Day.az.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In this way the State Minister responded to the statement of the Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, who said the Belarusian leader Alexander Lukashenka promised to recognize Abkhazia and South Ossetia in presence of CIS country leaders.
He added Russia would constantly exert pressure on all countries, but added he didn't think it would bring any results.