- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Seven companies are interested in oil refinery in Georgia2010-08-04 15:05
Seven companies showed interest in participation in preparing a technical and economic characteristic of the oil refinery to be built in Georgia - Business-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Among them: Engineers India Limited, Granherne, Purvin & Gertz, FLUOR, SK Engineering & Construction, PDC, and OTC Capital.
The Oil and Gas corporation believes that because of the absence of an oil refinery Georgia fully depends on imported oil products.
Previously Batumi oil refinery was sold, its employees sacked.