- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tskhinval doesn’t blame Georgia2010-08-04 18:45
The population of Tskhinval region doesn't blame Georgia, has stated Mikheil Saakashvili today at cemetery in Mukhatgverdi, also attended by Patriarch Ilia II - interpressnews.ge.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"One official said he gave an order to his subordinates to learn opinion of the population, staying in Tskhinval, to Georgia. He said the citizens remaining there do not blame Georgia of anything," Saakashvili announced.
He added most ethnic Ossetians left the "occupied territories" and left for other regions of Georgia.
"It witnesses that in August 2008 these people saw there was no danger in either our army or our state. They saw our guys fighting for lives of every of them," the head of state noted.