- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian Foreign Ministry: international embargo must be put on Georgia2010-08-05 10:41
Grigoriy Karasin, the deputy Foreign Minister of Russia, stated that the international community must refrain from arms supplies to Georgia - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He thinks that truth about August 2008 days became known to the world, though with a delay, and many armaments suppliers fro Georgia analyzed policy of Georgian government and admitted they had made a mistake.
The diplomat highlighted a number of Mikheil Saakashvili's patrons try to re-arm Georgian army under various pretenses, but Russia will insist in putting international embargo on Georgia. In particular, it concerns offensive arms and military machinery.