- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia to continue purchasing armaments2010-08-05 12:57
According to Nugzar Tsiklauri, the Georgian MP, Moscow`s speculations about which country arms embargo must be put on, are "devoid of common sense" - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Georgia will purchase as much weapons and of that sort it needs for confirming its fighting capacity and defense of freedom," he noted.
Previously the deputy Foreign Minister of Russia Grigory Karasin said the international community should refrain from supplying weapons to Georgia.
The diplomat emphasized that a number of Mikhail Saakashvili's patrons are trying to re-equip the Georgian army under various pretences, but Russia would insist on putting international embargo on Georgia. In particular, it concerns offensive arms and military equipment.