- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian parliamentary commission to interrogate the ex-President2010-08-05 13:21
The Interim Parliamentary Commission on Issues of the Decease of the First President of Georgia Zviad Gamsakhurdia, demands to interrogate Eduard Shevardnadze, another ex-President of the country - Day.az.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The chairman of the Commission, the son of the late President, Konstantin Gamsakhurdia, believes Shevardnadze can possess important information.
Gamsakhurdia demands the ex-President to receive the Commission members in his residence and answer their questions. In his turn, Eduard Shevardnadze expresses his distrust to the Commission and refuses to cooperate with it.