- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Baltics showed reverence Georgia2010-08-05 15:37
On August 8th an organized assembly of Sejm members and representatives of Georgian diaspora will take place near embassy of Russia to Lithuania. They want to turn society's attention to peoples' rights to be independent and choose their way.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In its turn, Estonia will organize showing of Anrey Nekrasov's Russian Lessons movie, devoted to the events of August war.
The Week of Memory in regard to the anniversary of war, has already started in Georgia. In the framework of this week actions of commemoration take place all around the country.