- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Survey: Saakashvili’s main achievement was regular electricity supply2008-12-02 09:48
The present-day government, that took office after the "Rose Revolution" could take pride in regular electricity supplies in the country, suggested 21.1 per cent of the respondents, surveyed by Kviris Palitra (Palitra of the Week).gt-en-newsitem-inside
Saakashvili's next achievement was announced the activity of police patrol - 19.2 per cent, the third place won the repair of roads (18.6 per cent), RosBalt informs.
Further achievements are: struggle against corruption - 5.6 per cent, pensions received in time - 4 per cent, struggle against criminal activities - 4 per cent, revolution in Ajaria - 3.7 per cent, beautification of cities (parks, fountains e.t.c.) - 3,1 per cent, army formation - 2.5 per cent, education reform - 2,2 per cent.
The category «other» got 3.3 per cent of the respondents. 6.8 per cent saw no achievements of Saakashvili's government; 5.9 found difficulties in reply.