- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
“Bomb” thrown to Ahmadinejad, was a petard2010-08-05 17:21
A number of Iranian mass media said it wasn't a hand grenade but a petard, which exploded near the motorcade of Mahmud Ahmadinejad, the Iranian leader yesterday - RBC.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It was reported that a person who threw the petard, only wanted to greet the president.
According to messages, previously spread by world's mass media, in Hamedan [east of Iran] , before the public speech of Ahmadinejad, unknown people threw a self-made grenade in direction of the tribune. It exploded not far from presidential security guards.
Several people were allegedly wounded.