- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kokoyty waiting for world’s recognition2010-08-05 18:38
Eduard Kokoyty, the President of South Ossetia, is sure there are states in the world, already working o the process of recognition of the partly recognized republic - Res.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the South Ossetian leader, the decision on the issue mostly depends on the republic itself. "It depends on how we present our state, how much it will meet all norms and demands of the world community, - he noted. - And the fact we had already been recognized by some states says we comply with these norms".
Kokoyty highlighted South Ossetia contacts with many Latin American, African, and Arab countries. Negotiations are conducted not only in political, but also in cultural sphere.
"In general the process of recognition of South Ossetia is an irreversible process," he concluded.