- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Lame economy of South Ossetia2010-08-06 12:49
Eduard Kokoyty, the leader of South Ossetia, is discontent with activities of economy apparatus and promises lay-offs - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He announced it at the press conference in Tskhinval.
"In the nearest time changes will occur in the economic bloc, which nearly failed work and without reinforcement of which development of economy in general is impossible. We will get rid of such specialists, disregard their being invited or not. I've already made critical decisions," he said.
These decisions are, in the first line, mass cut of the apparatus and involvement of new employees, including the head of the ministry. Kokoyty specified it could be a specialist from Russia.