- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA teases both Georgia and Columbia2010-08-06 13:30
At the press conference in Tskhinval Eduard Kokoyty, the leader of South Ossetia, compared Georgia to Columbia - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Georgia reminds me the same Columbia. Recently I've visited Latin America and seen it. Georgia creates tension in Caucasus, Columbia creates tension in Latin America. In both places - interests of the USA," he noted.
In his view, Saakashvili succumbs to active actions of the USA, and in this way loses value in the eyes of America and the whole Georgian people.