- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Rogozin: NATO tries to return South Ossetia and Abkhazia into Georgia2010-08-06 14:35
Dmitry Rogozin, Russia's Permanent Representative to NATO, claimed NATO countries try to favour return of South Ossetia and Abkhazia into Georgia with economic methods - Osinform.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In his view, Georgia receives enormous money to show the "window of Georgian capitalism" at the borders with the independent republics.
Rogozin sees these actions as dangerous, as population of South Ossetia and Abkhazia can accuse own leaders in this economic imbalance.
He added this imbalance is intensified with economic blockade Western countries execute against Abkhazia and South Ossetia.
According to Rogozin, NATO campaigns for territorial integrity of Georgia with support of Kosovo independency in the background. The Alliance member countries also use diplomatic channels do not let independency of South Ossetia and Abkhazia be recognized.