- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Plan of Georgian de-occupation will fail - expert2010-08-06 15:05
Georgia makes unrealizable proposals, experts of Oxford Analytics say, commenting the action plan - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the view of specialists, Abkhaz and Ossetians don't trust Georgia, and to make matters worse, proposals are far from ideal. Residents of independent territories are unlikely to be interested in neutral passports instead of Russian ones, and establishment of integrated social and economic zones, when republics started forming own territorial borders.
These proposals of the Georgian side will only aggravate the hard life of Abkhaz and Ossetians. They find Russia's patronage more comfortable, considering its significant economic aid and expansion of social and economic programs.