- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Putin: Russia will allocate Abkhazia and South Ossetia RUB 10 bn2010-08-06 15:50
At the meeting with Igor Shuvalov, the First Vice PM, Vladimir Putin, the Prime Minister of Russia, stated that in 2011 Russia will allocate Abkhazia and south Ossetia about RUB 10 bn [about USD 330 mln] - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
RUB 6.8 bn [USD 227 mln] are reserved for South Ossetia, about RUB 3 bn [USD 100 mln].
Putin highlighted the money must be included in budget, and requested Shuvalov to present proposals on specific objects.
The Vice PM promised to do it.